Wednesday, February 16, 2011

6 Months

Dear Simon,

    Today is 6 months since you were born.  It has been six months since I held you in my arms.  I miss you every day.  Today was a bittersweet day.  I am sad that you have been gone for 6 months, but today marked the day that we were allowed to start trying to have your little brother or sister.  It was such a beautiful sunny day, I felt at peace all day.  I visited you, and brought you a car for your 6 month birthday.  I read you a story and blew bubbles.  And you played with the bubbles and sent me kisses.  Thank you so much for that, baby.  It brought me so much comfort.
    I got a phone call when I got home that I have to have a test done before I can have a baby again.  So we have to wait until March 16th to find out if everything is okay with Mommy.  I am a little sad that we have to wait, and I am praying that everything is okay.  Please be with me and bring me comfort.
   There are so many people who are thinking of you today.  I hope you feel the love that is being sent to you.  Daddy and I are not together today, so please be with both of us until we are together again.  It is hard to miss you and miss Daddy at the same time.
   I hope that I am a mommy that you can be proud of.  Everything I do in my life is for you.  I want you to look down and be proud to say "That's my Mommy!"  You have made me a better person.  Thank you so much for coming into my life.  I love you so much, and I miss you all the time.  Even though I haven't held you in my arms for 6 months, I hold you in my heart every second.  I love you, baby boy.

Love,
Mommy  

No comments:

Post a Comment