Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Kitty Cats and Valentines

Dear Simon,

  Things have been not to bad here for Mommy and Daddy.  While I think of you and miss you every day, I have not been as sad as I was.  Knowing that you are always around me brings me peace.  You have been getting Valentine's from your angel friends.  They are so cute.  I am putting them up around your tree.  And I got you lots of cute Valentine's Day things for the cemetery.  I just wish it would stop snowing and icing so I can bring them over!
  Our kitty cat, Smelly, has started sleeping in your room a lot.  I'm not sure why, but I like it that he is in there snuggled up.  I think that you boys would have been great friends.  He was the first one besides Mommy, Daddy and Dr. Philpott to hear your heartbeat.  I recorded it at the doctor's office the first time we got to hear it.  As soon as I got home, I played it for Smelly so he could hear you.  And I know you loved him, because when he would lay on my belly and purr, you would wiggle and kick.  I always told Daddy that Smelly's purring would be a comforting noise to you since you heard it so much in my tummy.  Now, it is a comforting noise to me when I am sad and missing you.
  Can I ask you to do Mommy a favor?  Please can you and your angel friends watch over Miss A and her baby? And Austin to help him heal?  Thank you my sweet boy.  Mommy and Daddy love you so much.  You are the light of our life, shining down from Heaven.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment